Goal and Scope
SCCSIT 2017 is the Sudan Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology . We invite submissions of quality research papers that describe original and unpublished results on any topic of empirical or theoretical Computer Science and Information Technology research.
Only PDF and MS Word files following standard IEEE standard will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through Open Conference System .
- Papers can be written in Arabic or English only with a maximum paper length of 6 printed pages including figures and tables. Papers that exceeding 8 pages will NOT be accepted.
- Standard IEEE conference templates must be followed.
- For MS Word: the template can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/conferences/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc .
- For Latex: the template can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/documents/IEEEtran.zip and the latex bibliography can be found at http://www.ieee.org/documents/IEEEtranBST2.zip.
- Only papers written in English will be included in IEEEXplore, if accepted.
- Submissions must comply with the IEEE Policy on Authorship.
- Papers must be submitted electronically at Open Conference System by the stated deadline.
The deadline is firm and not negotiable.
If you need further assistance on how to submit your paper please send email to email@example.com.
IEEE Policy Announcement
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE regional section will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
Follow these links to learn more: